Waste King Composting Fork
Waste King Compost Fork
The Albutt Waste King Compost Fork is designed for use on green waste, compost and other types of loose waste. A strength, solid back is manufactured from the high tensile steel Strenx which offers maximum strength at minimum weight.
The fork features genuine Hardox tines at 1650mm long and a Hardox side tines either side. The length of the tines, side tines and fork back design provide maximum capacity for those wanting to handle large volumes. Hardox tines are also resistant to bending and offer long operating life.
- Heavy duty design
- STRENX fork back; maximum strength, minimum weight
- 1650mm long genuine Hardox tines
- Brackets to suit your machine
- 200 x 100mm heavy duty tine holder
- Wear strip to underside of fork tine holder
- Hardox side tine on each side
- Suitable for loading shovels and telehandlers
- Ideal for high intensity use in green waste sites
- Solid fork back protects headstock and hydraulics
- Cut outs in fork back for visibility
|Model||Retail||1 off nett|