Site Pro Grapple
Site Pro Grapple
The Albutt SitePRO is the ultimate site clearance attachment, offering unrivalled strength and durability not previously seen in the European market. The unique design, featuring a complete Hardox body allows the SitePRO to be used in a variety of applications such as Forestry, Waste Handling, Site Clearance, Demolition and Rock/Stone Separation.
From 5′ to 8′ wide models, the SitePRO is suitable to be used on Skidsteers, Tractor Loaders, Telehandlers and Loading Shovels.
Any type of site clearance, including estate management and forestry maintenance is easy work for the SitePRO.
- Official Hardox® in My Body product - Read more here
- Unique design shaped for hard raking in both directions, dig up roots, rocks, trees
- Tines manufactured from Hardox steel; 3 times the strength of mild steel
- Tines resistant to breaking and bending
- Tines notched and welded to main frame
- Teeth mesh to ensure a high pressure grip of material
- Meshed teeth can push material as small as 75mm; allowing fine raking in both directions
- Move trees, rocks, waste without picking up dirt
- Applications include;-
- Dig out roots and rock
- Ditch clearing
- Handle timber, brash, waste
- Separate loose materials
- Rake and push in both directions
|1 off nett
Hardox In My Body
The Albutt Site Pro is an official Hardox® in My Body product.
The Hardox® in My Body branded sign ensures bodies of verified products are hard, tough, cost efficient and made from genuine Hardox® steel.
This logo on a product verifies that it’s been manufactured using Hardox® wear steel and not an inferior imitation. It means that your buckets, containers, mixers, demolition tools or other applications represent a first-class product that delivers unsurpassed wear resistance and impact strength, saving you time and money down the road. So, when you see the Hardox® in My Body sign you can be sure you’re getting a superior steel product manufactured by a qualified program member.
Serial numbers for traceability
SSAB takes the quality of Hardox® products very seriously. In fact, all Hardox® In My Body product stickers carry a serial number that can be used to track the exact manufacturer and product.
A sign of trust
Although anyone can buy a product branded with Hardox® In My Body, not just anyone can make such a product.
So, if you see the Hardox® In My Body product logo you can be sure it was manufactured to the highest standards by a qualified program member. All members have been thoroughly assessed to earn the right to display their sticker. Once a company becomes a member, it must continue to maintain and uphold stringent professional criteria.