Shear King Mini – High Capacity
The Albutt Shear King Mini high capacity shear grab is designed to be used with telehandlers and wheeled loaders with a minimum lift of 3-4 tonnes. The grabs have a capacity of 1.40m3, 1.60m3 and 1.80m3 and a width of 1.90m, 2.20m and 2.50m. Users wanting to handle large amounts of silage and maximise their machines’ productivity are the ideal customers for this new grab. With a large capacity, the number of cuts and journey times can be reduced, improving silage quality and handling efficiency.
Our Shear Grabs have been the recognised market leader for a number of years. Manufactured by ourselves in either our Tewkesbury or Evesham facilities, we are proud that our grabs are British built, supporting the British dairy industry.
- Suitable for machines with a 3-4 tonne lift capacity
- Hardox tines welded into heavy duty box section; 13, 15 or 17
- Hardox cutting blades to the front and side of the grab
- High tensile STRENX front blade
- Twin double acting hydraulic rams; 115mm bore
- Heavy duty box sections; 10mm wall
- Grab pivots 60mm and bushed, ram pivots 40mm and bushed
- Front grab double skinned for maximum strength
- Long term reliability with a great cut for a clean clamp face
- Suitable for grass, maize and wholecrop
- Height 1085mm / Depth 1157mm / Jaw Opening 946mm
- Recommended to be used with Albutt’s bolt on bracket system – ask your dealer for details
Featuring our ALS pin system - better lubrication properties than zinc plated pins