Shear Grabs – KV Type
The Albutt Shear Grab range is designed to give users a strong, reliable option for cutting clamp silage. Trusted all over the world, the Albutt name is synonymous with the quality Shear Grab product. High capacity rams, strategically placed offer unrivalled clamping power, with a Hardox blade leaving a smooth clamp face. The capacity of the hydraulic cylinders also means that minimum power is required to operate the grab.
Our Shear Grabs have been the recognised market leader for a number of years. Manufactured by ourselves in either our Tewkesbury or Evesham facilities, we are proud that our grabs are British built, supporting the British dairy industry.
- Hardox cutting blade
- Double skinned front grab
- Heavy duty thick wall box sections
- KV style forged steel tines in bushes.; cranked and straight
- 50mm and 35mm pivot pins
- 90mm bore rams on all models
- 3 rams on S190 and above
- Central cutting blade on S190 and above
- Recommended to be used with Albutt’s bolt on bracket system – ask your dealer for details
- Supplied with transport bolt to protect front blade when in delivery transit
- Height 843mm / Depth 975mm / Jaw Opening 760mm
Featuring our ALS pin system - better lubrication properties than zinc plated pins