Buckrakes – Hardox
The Albutt range of Heavy Duty Buck Rakes are designed for use with high horsepower tractors or loading shovels. Tractor horsepower requirement is 160hp rear linkage and 180hp front linkage. Front linkage rating requirement is 5 tonnes.
The range is renowned for being the global market leader with many repeat orders from Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada. An unrivalled specification includes a 200 x 100mm bottom box tine holder, high grade mesh gate and high capacity hydraulic cylinders.
For working the clamp at night, ask about our high visibility Working Light kit.
- 1650mm genuine Hardox base tines
- 1733mm tall
- Double side tines
- 200 x 100mm tine holder
- Highest specification and capacities - recognised global market leader
- High flow divider valve to prevent gate twists on uneven loads
- 75mm ram bore size
- 60mm diameter main pivot pins
- 5 hole top link positions
- Angled tine holder top to prevent silage build up
- Leant forward spill frame on gate
- High grade mesh gate gives strength and great visibility
- Double profile gate mounting prevents arms bending
- Gate moves in runners on tines; no underside wear and scrape
Featuring our ALS pin system - better lubrication properties than zinc plated pins
|Model||Retail||1 off nett|
|Work Lights LED||£355||£266|
|Tele Subframe HX||£597||£448|