The Albutt Grass Fork is designed to be used on Loading Shovels and maximise the potential of your clamp machine. As a lower cost option alternative to a Folding Fork, the Grass Fork utilities the same high tensile steels such as Hardox and Strenx to offer a cost effective, ultra heavy duty option for working the silage clamp.
For working the clamp on a telehandler, check out our telehandler models. Featuring 1650mm Hardox base tines, the models provide the heavy duty build quality of the loading shovel models but at a reduced working weight.
- 1650mm long genuine Hardox tines
- STRENX high tensile steel fork back
- Complete with 2 side tines
- Brackets included to suit your Loading Shovel or Telehandler
- Cut outs in fork back give user visibility
- Optional bolt on spill guard
- Optional maize plates
- High capacities mean large volumes of material can be moved in one load
- Suitable for grass/maize/wholecrop silage
- Heavy duty design
- 200 x 100mm tine holder
- Underside wear strip to tine holder
Loading Shovel Models
Want to know more? Request a call back from a member of our Sales Team