Folding Push Off Buckrake
The Albutt Folding Push Off Buckrake is the flagship Buckrake model from Albutt Attachments, offering the very best fork for clamp efficiency.
Closing to 9’9” for road transport, the Folding Push Off Buckrake opens to 14′ to suit the largest horsepower tractors and loading shovels – allowing them to keep pace with the silage team. As standard the fork comes with 1650mm long genuine Hardox tines, a hydraulic accumulator, double side tines and both three point linkage and loading shovel brackets. It also has the option of work lights for night time clamping.
Perhaps it’s most important feature is the anti-collision valves which prevent the gate and wings colliding. They also mean the gate and wing operation can be switched over from the cab meaning only one service is required to operate the attachment.
- 1650mm long genuine Hardox tines
- 50mm diameter gate main pivot pin
- 60mm diameter folding main pivot pin
- Anti-collision valves - prevents gate/wing colliding
- Only 1 service required
- Hydraulic accumulator
- Opens to 14' closes to 9'9''
- Nylon gate rollers/runners
- Z-type linkage allows for full width gate
- 1735mm tall
- Double side tines
- High flow divider valve to prevent gate twists
- Three point linkage & loading shovel brackets
- 5 position top link holes
- 200 x 100mm tine holder
- Double profile gate mounting to prevent arms bending
- Leant forward spill frame on gate
- High grade weldmesh gate for strength and great visibility
Featuring our ALS pin system - better lubrication properties than zinc plated pins
|01-0263-LG||Tine guard with marker lights|
|WORKLIGHT(FOLDING FORK)||Work lights for night time clamp work|