The Albutt Folding Fork is a true market leader for strength, design and specification. It has a host of market leading features that are designed to maximise your productivity when working the clamp. Used and trusted the world over, the fork is predominantly built with high tensile steels Hardox and Strenx; strategically placed to provide the strongest tool to compliment your silage set up.
Along with the highest standard specification on the market, we also offer a range of optional extras to make the Folding Fork unique to you, including work lights and name plates.
- Strenx high tensile fork back for maximum strength
- Hardox base tines – 1650mm long
- 200 x 100mm base tine holder with Hardox wear strip
- Hydraulic accumulator to maintain pressurised float
- Secure-lock wings for road transport
- Large visibility slots
- Open wing locator profiles
- Double side tines
- Closing rubber bump stops
- Optional work lights and custom name plates
- Wing deflector plates
- Recognised market leader for specification and design
Featuring our ALS pin system - better lubrication properties than zinc plated pins