Buckrakes – KV Type
The Albutt range of Buck Rakes are designed for to provide a strong, reliable partner for your clamp tractor or loading shovel. The new high capacity gate is manufactured from high grade weldmesh, giving ultimate strength whilst offering great visibility. Pin size, tine holder thickness, ram size and overall design are unrivalled in the Buck Rake market and subsequently they are used all over the world from Australia and New Zealand to USA and Canada. All models come as standard with double side tines.
For working the clamp at night, ask about our high visibility Working Light kit.
- 1400mm spoon end tines
- 60mm diameter main pivot pin
- 1546mm tall
- Double side tines
- High flow divider valve to prevent gate twists
- 3 position top link holes
- 100 x 100 x 10mm tine holder
- Double profile gate mounting to prevent arms bending
- Leant forward spill frame on gate
- Suitable for Tractor 3 point linkage or Telehandler brackets (optional extra)
- High grade weldmesh gate for strength and great visibility
- Gate runs on side tine; no underside wear
Featuring our ALS pin system - better lubrication properties than zinc plated pins